Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Is In the Air

It's hard to believe Easter will be in here in a few short weeks and I haven't even began to pull out my spring decorations!!! Well, check out some of these adorable spring craft ideas I have come across in the last few days.  I can't decide which one I wanta do first!

I came across not just one, but two adorable FREE spring prints. The first one comes from Flamingo Toes and is cute beyond words.  Want it?? Here you go, oh and it comes in 4 different colors.


Thanks to Lizard & Ladybug you can too have this adorable 5x7 spring print...just print and frame.

Unfortunately, I haven't really sewn anything since highschool, but oh how I would love to have this on my front door.  Check out this beautiful Framed Spring Chiffon Ruffle Wreath by Stace with Just Sew Sassy. You wanta make own?? You can find the tutorial here.

Now here is one I will be doing with my girls.  This to stinkin cute Egg Carton Spring Wreath by Krafty Kat is so colorful and yet simple to do.


IMG_1844

One of my most aspiring party blogs, the wonderful girls at Anders Ruff, have come up with these adorable Egg Shaped Old Fashioned Candy Buttons and so easy!!!


HAPPY SPRING, y'all!!!!